According to Napoleon Hill, These are the weaknesses that must be mastered by all who accumulate riches.
1. Failure to recognize and to clearly define exactly what one wants.
2. Procrastination, with or without cause.
3. Lack of interest in acquiring specialized knowledge.
4. Indecision, the
5. The habit of relying upon alibis instead of creating definite plans for the solution of problems.
7. Indifference. (Lack of interest, concern, or sympathy.)
8. The habit of blaming others for one's mistakes and accepting unfavorable
circumstances as being unavoidable.
9. The weakness of Desire.
10. Willingness, even eagerness.
11. Lack of Organized plans
12. The habit of neglecting to move on ideas or to grasp opportunity when it presents itself.
13. Wishing instead of Willing.
14. The habit of compromising with poverty instead of aiming at riches.
15. Searching for all the short-cuts to riches. Trying to get without giving.
16. Fear of criticism. Failure to create plans and put them into action.