Tips From Napoleon Hill That You Should Avoid
According to Napoleon Hill, These are the weaknesses that must be mastered by all who accumulate riches.
1. Failure to recognize and to clearly define exactly what one wants.
2. Procrastination, with or without cause.
3. Lack of interest in acquiring specialized knowledge.
4. Indecision, the
5. The habit of relying upon alibis instead of creating definite plans for the solution of problems.
7. Indifference. (Lack of interest, concern, or sympathy.)
8. The habit of blaming others for one's mistakes and accepting unfavorable
circumstances as being unavoidable.
9. The weakness of Desire.
10. Willingness, even eagerness.
11. Lack of Organized plans
12. The habit of neglecting to move on ideas or to grasp opportunity when it presents itself.
13. Wishing instead of Willing.
14. The habit of compromising with poverty instead of aiming at riches.
15. Searching for all the short-cuts to riches. Trying to get without giving.
16. Fear of criticism. Failure to create plans and put them into action.
Paper notes are prone to being dirty, stained, or discolored over time, whether they are significant papers, old letters, or priceless treasures. To...
Later this year, Apple will unveil its newest iPhone 15 series. The design and other aspects of the upcoming iPhone are expected to receive significant improvements. Here is all the information we require.Later this year, Apple will unveil its newest
Photo: ReutersOne of the top telecommunications firms in the world, Nokia, just introduced a new logo, signaling a substantial shift after 60 years. The company's attempt to reposition itself in the fiercely competit...
The world's number one or top eco-friendly factory is now in Bangladesh. In the latest list of US Green Building Council, 52 of the world's top 100 environmentally friendly factories are in Bangladesh. The fourth unit of Green Textile Limited located