Huawei's Own 0perating System 'Harmony OS' is Coming

Chinese brand Huawei is updating its own operating system. The BBC reports that users in the Asia region will be able to use the HarmonyOS operating system. Huawei was in turmoil after the United States read Donald Trump's sanctions. The company wants to overcome that stress and move forward at a new pace.

The British media reported that it was to be published after a ceremony on June 2. However, the Chinese phone maker did not give a date for when it could come around the world. Although HarmonyOS was launched in 2019, it was not initially planned to be used on smartphones. But since then, under pressure from the US, Huawei has made sweeping changes to their operating system. So far it has been used in some smart TVs.

Huawei's new phone can't use many important features like Gmail due to Google's ban. Huawei says they are reluctant to call Harmony an alternative to Android. 85.4 percent of the world's phones run on Android. Apple's iOS is the remaining 14.6 percent.

Huawei also says that an OS called HarmonyOS 2.0 could offer a simple solution to the use of artificial intelligence in the overall situation.
Written By: Hasan Kazi Mustafa 
Category and Tags
More stories by
20 Reasons to Consider Cautiously Before Investing in Japan

While there are many investment opportunities in Japan, it's vital to weigh the risks and potential downsides. Here are 20 factors that may make some investors hesitant to make an investment in Japan and from my 7 years of experience living in Japan

First Time in the UK, a Special Sculpture Honors Hijab-Wearing Women

In Birmingham, England, the first sculpture honoring women who cover their heads will be unveiled. A piece of art by Luke Perry with the working title "The Strength of the Hijab" stands five meters (16 feet) tall and weighs roughly a ton.The designer

Muhammad Yunus: A Compelling Contender for the 2023 Bangladesh Presidential Election

Bangladesh is in need of a president who can manage complicated issues while promoting a sustainable economy and social advancement as the country gears up for its presidential election in 2023. In this situation, Muhammad Yunus' candidacy stands out

Pathao receives authorization to offer payment services

The subsidiary is permitted by the license to provide payment services in Bangladesh under the trade name "Pathao Pay."The announcement that Pathao Pay would be granted a PSP license...

Apple will begin disbursing $500 million in the iPhone Slowdown Lawsuit.

The reimbursement for iPhone users who filed a class action lawsuit against Apple, claiming the company purposefully slowed down its older models to encourage customers to switch to the newest model, will now be made. As revealed la

Follow Business Habit on Facebook, Twitter