How to Get Bonded Ware House License in Bangladesh

If your firm is a 100% export oriented industry, you may reduce your cost by getting a Bonded Warehouse License for duty free import of raw materials from the Customs Authority. You must export 100% of your products. On the other way, you may import your materials by paying customs duties and even you do have the option to procure your raw materials from the local market and thus Bonded Warehouse License will not be required. After completions of export, you will get a Duty Draw Back or cash benefit at the rate of 25%.

Claim of duty draw back should be submitted to the DEDO as per prescribed rule.

You have to submit your application along with the following documents:

One: Application in a prescribed form.

Two: A Bond for Tk. 3 (Three) crore in a non-judicial stamp worth Tk. 1000.00.

Three: Trade License (updated).

Four: Updated Import Registration Certificate (industrial sector).

Five: Updated Export Registration Certificate.

Six: Memorandum of Articles and Certificate of Incorporation (in case of limited company).

Seven: TIN.

Eight: VAT Registration Certificate.

Nine: Bank Solvency Certificate.

Ten: Membership certificate of BGMENBCCMA/BSTMEA.

Eleven: A copy of house rent contract or ownership documents.

Twelve: No Objection Certificate from Department of Environment (in case of chemical exercise).

Thirteen: No Objection Certificate from the Power Development Board (PDB).

Fourteen: Registration Certificate from Board of Investment.

Fifteen: Letter of recommendation from Board of Investment for issuing Bonded Warehouse License.

Sixteen: Treasury challan for payment of Taka 1000 as license fee.

Seventeen: Nationality Certificate.

Eighteen: Two copies of passport-size photographs for every director/owner.

Nineteen: Documents of machinery imports

Twenty: Two sets of layout plan of the factory.

Twenty-one: Certificate from the Fire Service Department.

Twenty-two: Declaration in a Tk. 100/- non-judicial

Recently, it is noticed that it has been made essential to furnish No Objection Certificate from the Department of Environment, VAT Registration Certificate from Customs VAT and Excise Authority, License from the Fire Service Department and ERC, IRC from the CCI&E office.

Category and Tags
More stories by
Israel to sell air defense system to Emirates

Israel has agreed to sell an advanced air defense system to the United Arab Emirates. Reuters reported the information citing two sources related to the matter.From 2020, the Emirates began normalizing relations with...

President Biden announced the end of the Covid-19 pandemic in the United States

President Joe Biden has announced the end of the corona epidemic even though the number of deaths due to coronavirus is on the rise in the United States. Biden gave an interview to CBS Television's 'Sixty Minutes' pr...

Tax Holiday required documents in Bangladesh

In order to enjoy the tax holiday facility, interested industrial entrepreneur should have to apply to the National Board of Revenue within six months from the date of commencement of production process.If you fail t...

These are the 5 Countries in the World Without any Airport

Below mentioned are five independent states in the world that do not have airports, but there is at least one heliport, and the list is all small European countries - Andorra, Liechtenstein, Monaco, San Marino, and Vatican City. 1. Andorra:&nbsp

Difference Between Business And Entrepreneurship

Although the difference between a businessman and an entrepreneur tends to be quite narrow, there are aspects where the two differ. If we were still living in the medieval age, businessmen would be the merchants and entrepreneurs would be the invento

Follow Business Habit on Facebook, Twitter