If you want to learn something new it may take 3-6 months for you to learn a particular subject. The same way if you are new in Fiberr, it takes 1/2 month to get a job in Fiberr, but it depends for some it takes 7 days to get a new order.
There are no such tips or videos where you can get orders quickly on Fiberr until you work on it. However, if you consider some aspects, you may be able to get orders more quickly. You can apply some topics mentioned below:
1. If you work with design, you will do a 2/3 gig on the design, but change the title and description of the gig a little bit so that customers can understand your work potential and quality.
2. Search thoroughly the job requests section and make all the custom offers you can daily. Be careful when making your custom offer to really understand what the buyer needs and offer him the solution he needs.
3. When someone contacts you try to answer him as soon as possible and have a quality conversation with him, explaining everything he needs.
4. First, try to keep the prize a little lower with a small gig. Then the best is for you.
5. Write a good description of your gigs as well. As you know the gig is the page showing your service. So, describe your service well. Add a great description to each of your gigs, explain your services like a Boss. Whenever a buyer rolling on Fiverr checks your gig, he/she reads the description first, if you can fulfill their requirements in the description, you will get orders.
6. Try as much as possible to be among the first 5 people to apply, if in case you miss out of the first 5, don’t worry still apply.
7. I can almost guarantee that if you stick to the buyer request section every day, you are certain to get that first order even sooner than you think.
8. Make sure you have your five relevant tags below each gig.
9.ALWAYS have a gig intro video and preferably of yourself explaining what you can do. The length should be between 45 sec - 1m 15 sec.
10. If a client forgets to review your work don’t hesitate to ask him kindly to do it.
11. If you have some money to spare. Get someone to hire you, then post positive ratings and comments. Though it's not the right practice, it would speed up the time required to get an initial couple of orders. Once that happens, you should be fine on your own.
12. Be well informed about your skill, and it will make it easier for you to pick a category appropriate for your services. For example, if you are good at creating motion graphics using Adobe After Effects, then you can create a gig offering a good intro video presentation to your clients. If you are good at SEO and you have the ability to rank any keyword in the Google search engine, then offer your gig services in the SEO category. If you are good at writing web content or articles, then offer something more affordable, like providing two articles with 500-word counts for $5. You will begin to discover your potential to serve more clients in Fiverr.
Don’t just sit back and wait for the orders to arrive. Get hungry and start promoting yourself away from the platform in places like Facebook groups, YouTube videos, and Google communities.