Google is the world's giant multinational corporation specializing in Internet-related services and products. Most of the fresh graduates across the world have a hidden desire to work with Google. The reason behind this is the employee valuation from Google, Smart salary range, brand value, working environment and they introduced the working area as a comfort zone. This is why young fresh graduates want to work with Google. Many people got a question in mind exactly how much Google pays as salary to their employees. Google has more than 55,000 employees. Below got a range for the major position:
1. Business Development Manager: $159,502
2. Technical Program Manager: $159,738
3. Marketing Manager: $160,726
4. Site Reliability Engineer: $167,360
5. Technical Program Manager III: $184,514
6. Software Engineer IV: $192,357
7. Sales Operations Manager: $195,795
8. Product Manager: $201,410
9. Finance Manager: $204,537
10. Research Scientist: $215,158
11. Senior Software Engineer: $242,449
12. Senior Software Development Engineer: $262,463
13. Senior Manager: $279,245
14. Engineering Manager: $285,131
15. Senior Product Manager: $320,142.
Some information about Google:
Industry Type: Internet, Computer software, Telecoms equipment.
Founded: September 4, 1998
Headquarters: Googleplex, Mountain View, California, U.S.
Founder: Larry Page, Sergey Brin
Number of employees: More than 55,000