Documents Required to Get Bonded Ware House License in Bangladesh

If your firm is a 100% export-oriented industry, you may reduce your cost by getting a Bonded Warehouse License for duty-free import of raw materials from the Customs Authority. You must export 100% of your products. On the other way, you may import your materials by paying customs duties and even you do have the option to procure your raw materials from the local market, and thus Bonded Warehouse License will not be required.

After completion of export, you will get a Duty Draw Back or cash benefit at the rate of 25%. The claim of duty drawback should be submitted to the DEDO as per prescribed rule. You have to submit your application along with the following documents:

One: Application in a prescribed form.
Two: A Bond for Tk. 3 (Three) crore in a non-judicial stamp worth Tk. 1000.00.
Three: Trade License (updated).
Four: Updated Import Registration Certificate (industrial sector).
Five: Updated Export Registration Certificate.
Six: Memorandum of Articles and Certificate of Incorporation (in case of the limited company).
Seven: TIN.
Eight: VAT Registration Certificate.
Nine: Bank Solvency Certificate.
Ten: Membership certificate of BGMENBCCMA/BSTMEA.
Eleven: A copy of house rent contract or ownership documents.
Twelve: No Objection Certificate from the Department of Environment (in case of chemical exercise). Thirteen: No Objection Certificate from the Power Development Board (PDB).
Fourteen: Registration Certificate from the Board of Investment.
Fifteen: Letter of recommendation from the Board of Investment for issuing a Bonded Warehouse License. Sixteen: Treasury challan for payment of Taka 1000 as license fee.
Seventeen: Nationality Certificate.
Eighteen: Two copies of passport size photographs for every director/owner.
Nineteen: Documents of machinery imports
Twenty: Two sets of layout plan of the factory.
Twenty-one: Certificate from the Fire Service Department.
Twenty-two: Declaration in a Tk. 100/- non-judicial

Recently, it is noticed that it has been made essential to furnish No Objection Certificate from the Department of Environment, VAT Registration Certificate from Customs VAT and Excise Authority, License from the Fire Service Department, and ERC, IRC from the CCI&E office.

Category and Tags
More stories by
How To Clean Paper Money

Paper notes are prone to being dirty, stained, or discolored over time, whether they are significant papers, old letters, or priceless treasures. To...

List of Japanese Popular Magazines


Later this year, the iPhone 15 will appear. Here are the design, rumors, and other information.

Later this year, Apple will unveil its newest iPhone 15 series. The design and other aspects of the upcoming iPhone are expected to receive significant improvements. Here is all the information we require.Later this year, Apple will unveil its newest

Nokia's new logo after 60 years

Photo: ReutersOne of the top telecommunications firms in the world, Nokia, just introduced a new logo, signaling a substantial shift after 60 years. The company's attempt to reposition itself in the fiercely competit...

Bangladesh now has the top green factory in the world

The world's number one or top eco-friendly factory is now in Bangladesh. In the latest list of US Green Building Council, 52 of the world's top 100 environmentally friendly factories are in Bangladesh. The fourth unit of Green Textile Limited located

Follow Business Habit on Facebook, Twitter