90% referees of La Liga support Real Madrid


Image: sportskeeda

The argument goes on among the fans. Especially Real Madrid, Barcelona fans. One party alleges the referee’s bias against the other. This time it may be more powerful. A former referee in La Liga claims that 90 percent of referees support Real Madrid.

Former La Liga referee Ituralde Gonzalez claims that 90 percent of Spain’s matches are in favor of the official Real Madrid. The remaining 10 percent is inclined towards Barcelona. According to Ituralde, all referees in La Liga are only Real Madrid vs Barcelona supporters, and the rate of support per Real Madrid is much higher.

The Spaniard played 300 matches in La Liga before retiring in 2012. His argument is that a lot of people in Spain have been supporters of Real since childhood. Ituralde thinks that this issue has an effect even after becoming a referee.

Spanish radio station Cadena Sar asked him how the referees support Real Madrid vs Barcelona? Iturals replied, “About 90 percent of the referees are drawn towards Real Madrid and 10 percent towards Barcelona. Whether Barcelona likes it or not, 70 percent of Spaniards (excluding Catalonia) are supporters of Real Madrid.

Ituralde, however, claimed to be neutral. At least during field duties. ‘I personally don’t care about anyone Real Madrid or Barcelona. Everyone knows I’m an athlete. However, it was not too late to punish them on the field or to take a decision against them.

This referee once said in 2014 that most referees are supporters of Real Madrid. However, Ituralde could not say how many that number, ‘Most referees are supporters of Real Madrid. And I love football but I don’t have a favorite team, it doesn’t happen. ‘
Category and Tags
Add a comment
More stories by
10 Thousand Crore Messages Everyday on WhatsApp

WhatsApp, a popular messaging app owned by Facebook, is exchanging around 100 billion or 10 trillion messages every day. Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said at a recent quarterly earnings show that there has been a significant increase in WhatsApp usag

This time Uber Bringing Monthly 'Member Card'

Uber, an app-based taxi service provider, is launching a monthly 'member card' service in five US cities. Passengers with this special member card can travel at any time at the same cost. Prices for this member will ...

Netflix is bringing TV channels

US entertainment company Netflix is going to launch a TV channel along with the streaming services. Netflix's TV channel is being launched experimentally in France under the name 'Direct'.According to the US media Va...

Apple Bringing 25 Lakh New MacBook to the Market

Apple is bringing a new MacBook to the market. Photo: CollectedUS technology giant Apple has announced another special event on November 10. ‘One More Thing’ has been used as the...

Apple is coming up with its own search engine

Apple is reducing its reliance on tech giant Google and bringing its own search engine. They are going to launch their own search engine in the iOS-14 version.According to the technology website Senate, Apple has been working to create its own search

Follow Business Habit on Facebook, Twitter