Whenever you purchase Adobe app or service, you are required to create a login ID to start using its features. Adobe email address that you create is the one that you use when you take a trial or membership. It is always better that you use the same email address for all your memberships, subscriptions, and products. There can occur various occasions where you may face with sign in troubles and would require proper troubleshooting guidance. This blog will help you with the same by guiding you about different errors associated with and how you can resolve it. You can either read this blog or directly reach out to Adobe Customer Service Phone Number to get in touch with professional geeks.
Different sign in issues and their solutions
Incorrect username and password - Entering correct login details are mandatory whenever you are trying to sign in. To avoid these mistakes, you can take care of the following things
- Take care of Num Lock and Caps Lock error
- Type the password again if you feel that you have made a mistake
- Ensure that you are typing the special characters in the given order of your password
- Double check the username and see if it is correct
Have multiple email address?
If you have changed your email address after you purchased Adobe app or services and have been logging in from different accounts, then you need to log in from the ID which you had created while buying the app
Incompatible web browser
Many times, the default browser through which you access Adobe app can undergo some errors. In that case, you can employ the solutions given below
- Update the browser’s settings
- Delete internet and browser’s cache and cookies
- Also, delete the bookmarks and history
- Try refreshing the webpage once
- If nothing works, use an altogether different web browser
Not able to remember your password?
Forgetting password is not uncommon, and many people face this trouble on a daily basis. The best thing that can be done is to reset the password immediately rather than applying combinations for the password. If you enter the wrong password for multiple times, the chances are that your account can get blocked
- Open Adobe sign in page
- Enter your email address and in the password field, click on ‘Forgot Password’
- You will come across three options which are Reset the password via security question, email address or phone number
- Select the one through which you wish to change the password
- Follow the on-screen instructions and create a new password
These were some of the vital sign in errors that can arise while you are signing in to Adobe account. One thing that is mandatory for all is to have a robust net connection available throughout when you are performing the troubleshooting steps. In case you require technical assistance at any time, feel free to get in touch with master geeks by dialing Adobe Technical Support Number. The number stays in reach 24*7 and is toll-free.
Source URL: - Adobe ID Account Sign-in Troubleshooting