Adobe is a famous computer software company that designs different multimedia software and web design programs. The company is best known for developing Photoshop and PDF (Portable Document Format) along with other software like Adobe Flash and Acrobat Reader. In order to enjoy a more personalized experience with Adobe apps and services, it is recommended that you create an Adobe ID to manage all your subscriptions, products and memberships associated with Adobe. Your Adobe ID is the email ID you first used when you signed up for a trial software or when you bought an Adobe product online. You will need to sign in to your Adobe ID account if you want to buy any Creative Cloud software or product. This article will help you access your account in case you forgot Adobe ID password and encounter many Adobe ID account sign-in issues. You can also call the Adobe Customer Support Number and talk to a trained customer representative to find out how you can avoid sign-in errors in the future.
Steps to reset forgotten Adobe ID password
Unlike your email ID, you probably do not log in to your Adobe ID account very often, unless you need to follow up on your memberships or subscriptions. Hence, it is quite common for users to encounter sign-in issues because they do not remember their Adobe password. If you find yourself in this situation you can use the steps below to reset Adobe ID password and access your account:
• Step 1: Open the Adobe account home page and click ‘Forgot Password.’
• Step 2: Provide the email address linked to your Adobe ID and hit ‘Next.’
• Step 3: Once the reset password window opens, choose the recovery process.
• Step 4: You can enter your email ID or your registered mobile number.
• Step 5: If you are using your mobile, enter the verification code and continue
• Step 6: If you entered your email ID, locate the email from Adobe and click the reset Adobe ID password link to create a new password.
If you do not get a verification code or if you cannot find the email link you can call the Adobe customer support number and ask for additional technical assistance.
Steps to fix common Adobe ID account sign-in issues
Apart from resetting your Adobe password, you can also try any of the simple solutions given below to fix common Adobe ID sign-in errors:
• Ensure that the ‘Caps Lock’ and ‘Num Lock’ keys are off before you enter your Adobe ID and password.
• Try using an alternate or older email address if you do not remember which email address is linked to your Adobe ID.
• Clear the browser cookies before you sign in or use a different browser to sign-in to your Adobe account.
If you still find it difficult to fix the Adobe ID sign-in errors or if you forgot Adobe ID password and cannot reset it you can always call the Adobe Tech Support and speak to an expert and get a comprehensive solution to resolve any sign-in issue.
Source URL: - Adobe ID Account sign in Issues